Elite Fencing Academy is a state-of-the-art epee fencing academy that focuses on sportsmanship, personal achievement, and fosters a community of competitive growth. Owner Jeff Kim and Head Coach Ahmed Fayez have built a club culture that embraces all levels of athletes. From our youngest fencers wielding their plastic training epees, to our recreational fencers, to our national level competitors and veterans, the inclusive spirit and open-door atmosphere at Elite Fencing Academy makes everyone feel welcome and accepted exactly as they are.
Elite Fencing Academy has been known for high standards of cleanliness. However, during this unprecedented time,
we have also implemented the following policies and procedures :
– All individuals entering the building must sanitize their hands upon arrival.
– All individuals entering the building must have their temperature taken upon arrival.
– All individuals entering the building must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
– We highly encourage parents to drop their child off if possible to limit the number of people in the building, as well as congregating in the facility.
– If parents remain in the building, we ask that only one adult per family and no additional children come in the building.
– We ask that the chairs in the building remain as they are placed to encourage social distancing.
– The water fountains are closed, so all children need to bring their own water bottle.
– Class sizes have been reduced, and the number of people in the building at any one time has been reduced.Hard surfaces are sanitized regularly.
– Children are spread out as much as possible during class.
**Subject to change based on information from the CDC and other government and health agencies.
We offer a range of fencing courses for every skill level! We offer children’s beginner class & competitive children’s class, advance class, private lessons, open bouting, and more!
For the 2019-2020 season, Elite Fencing Academy received the Club of Excellence from the USA Fencing (USFA). We are one of the four proud recipients to win such an honorable award in a very short time. We were founded in 2019.
Fencing is a combat sport where two fencers face each other on a piste (the fencing strip) in attempt to score more touches than their opponent.
Fencing is a whole-body workout that increases coordination, agility, strength, endurance, while exercising your brain through quick thinking strategy and focus. Epée fencing requires a large amount of concentration, accuracy, and speed. Since the entire body is a target, a successful épée fencer must be able to anticipate their opponent’s moves and strike their opponent at the correct time